Monday 19 February 2007

It's a strange world we live in...

Today I read that Mariah Carey wears high heels even when swimming which made me wonder:
1] Does she wear them in the shower and in bed?
2] With people like this running around the place, is it really safe to get on a plane and fly to the country where they actually live?

*taps chin thoughtfully*

Other preparatory news:
I am getting my Will done tomorrow. If the plane goes down or a crank gets me with a pot-shot I don't want to leave a mess behind for the kids. If the plane goes down on the way there, I will be severely pissed off. It's bad enough missing Bloc Party by one day in Boston (oh the pain, the pain) without having to miss Dan and Nine Inch Nails too.

Went to see Soojin at the tattoo shop today. The tatt does not need any retouching which, quite frankly, is a relief. I mean, Dan is great and all but geez, that tatt hurt.

Number one daughter has 21st birthday party this weekend. 21. How did that happen? I forked out 185 for a cake. I probably won't even get a bit.

How about this? It looks like I will have to get myself to the airport as everyone I know will be either at work or university. *pouty face* Oh well. The Fringed One returned from her travels on Saturday and showed loads of photos that just made me want to leap on the plane NOW dammit!! Oh and something I learned on Saturday night: When severely jet lagged it is possible to sleep in an unsupported sitting position in the middle of a rock gig. Fringed One, you win at life!!! LOL

4 Comments:

At 20 February 2007 at 9:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool mom. . .spending all that on cake :)

And "happy send off" as I won't be there when you board your plane. . .have a safe trip Dee!

 
At 20 February 2007 at 2:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the "pouty face", bit. But why should we sit around an airport getting all jealous of you flying out to reek havoc upon an unsuspecting world.
Nah just joking...

Have a safe trip.
timbo

 
At 22 February 2007 at 7:37 pm , Blogger Two said...

thank you. thank you very much.

i'd like to thank my parents for this achievement, and also united airlines for making it possible by delaying my flights, cancelling them, and then making me wait 18 hours in bangkok.

 
At 22 February 2007 at 7:40 pm , Blogger Dee... said...

Dear Timbo
I never wreak havoc (I don't know how you could possibly even entertain that idea) and you should be happy I am not at work bugging you. So there.
The Dee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home