Saturday 3 March 2007

Almost un jetlagged

I am here and safe. Am dying from lack of internet. Hope to go to internet cafe and make proper long post today. Miss all you lot online v v much. Is raining after two sunny days. Have been misbehaving as much as possible.

Messages: Em will you check my email I think there are things in there that might be posts? I have sporadic wireless connection here.
Nikki Please rescue me from the at home with rellies situation.
Marie is it ok for me to post a load of stuff to you instead of lugging it all in my hand luggage.
Sheila please prepare chocolate shops for invasion.
Mark BIG HUG
Pam *waves*
Jess and Amy has the house burnt down yet? Did you feed the dog?
P & T yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Love to all. I miss you heaps.

Hope to fill in the details soon.

5 Comments:

At 3 March 2007 at 10:07 pm , Blogger Dragons said...

I'm kind of hurt there is no message for me. :(

But am glad you are there & safe. Go you with the plane not crashing! Please do not be scaring the relatives either. <333

 
At 3 March 2007 at 10:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooooo! So good to hear you landed safely! Yes, you may post anything you don't want to carry...I will email my addy to you via msn. Love and Hugs <333

 
At 3 March 2007 at 10:29 pm , Blogger SPOC said...

Prepare? I warned them. They promised to close shops those days.

 
At 3 March 2007 at 10:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mumalooooooo! Yes, the dog is fed (she is chomping on biscuits as i type) and crazy as per usual. I bought her some mini tennis balls today which she loved. The house is still intact (depsite me managing to lock myself out... ><) and I have remembered to water bonsai :). Have fun!

PS: Are you wearing clean underwear? :D

 
At 3 March 2007 at 11:20 pm , Blogger Two said...

House has not burnt down. Am working on it.

I mean. Bought a car (OMG). Dark blue, 1996 Ford Mondeo - picked it up today. Goes FAST.

Nothing much else. Dog ate my left-over double chocolate raspberry timtams (there were four left!!!).

Make sure you're having a good time. Talk to strangers and get drunk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home