Friday 13 April 2007

travel whinges

I do believe I am getting tired of living out of a suitcase. Everything is always crumpled and the thing you want always scuttles to the bottom of the bag. Grumble.

Am feeling a bit down as certain of my plans have fallen through for various reasons. The California bit is looking bleak. Looks like I will be there on my own which is sad. I was really looking forward to seeing it with Em but she can't come with me. I look like not seeing Mark either which is the biggest bummer and makes me sadder than sad.

Might kill myself by eating Rogers chocolates...

2 Comments:

At 13 April 2007 at 8:50 am , Blogger Dragons said...

Oh, no! I can't believe that you're not seeing Mark! That is just silly and woeful. *hugs*

 
At 13 April 2007 at 9:47 pm , Blogger Two said...

Not fair! :( Am sorry.

But I am sending you hugs and long-distance love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home