Friday 4 May 2007

It is going to be so hard to leave here...

This is the forest walk at the other side of the Capilano Suspension Bridge. The trees are magnificent, tall and straight and beautiful and so GREEN.  Some of the views I saw when I was there were so beautiful it sort of hurt.









OK, so you can see right up my nose but check out what I was looking at...



And at the end of it that wonderful time in the forest, I got to hug a bear.



In other news...


Em and Dee travel by toy ferry to the amazing market place of Granville Island.



The ferry dudes were er... friendly.



This is what Vancouver looks like.











Powered by Qumana


2 Comments:

At 7 May 2007 at 6:54 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

georgeous! Just georgeous!!
I so want to see the pacific northwest and Vancouver <33

*adds to list of things to do before I die*

I know you will miss it, enjoy sunny California <333

 
At 7 May 2007 at 9:59 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

U and ur bloody trees and nature xx, i see what u mean tho, but if u look thru the pics more than once (ul see where im going with this), ul see mayb, that it looks like the ewok village from star wars, lol x, miss u mate, but im gald ur having fun. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home