Sunday 18 March 2007

Didn't we have a loverly time...

... the day we went to Camden. A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way (well actually,when we got there) and all for under a pound (well actually a lot more than a pound) you know...

What a brilliant place. Camden is just shopping heaven. I couldn't help thinking of Amy , Merri and Jess and Tristan while I was there. I feel sure that I would never see any of them again if I took them there. The place is just wall to wall market and wicked shops and eating places and every second place is a piercing/tattoo parour (no, I didn't get another one) OMG. Here are some photos.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Camden Lock

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another view of the Lock

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Camden on Friday late afternoon. It was just starting to kick off.

I could live HERE. Oh yes. In fact, the cabbie who picked us up after the show on Saturday night actually does live in Camden. He was flirting outrageously with me too. He didn't get off work till 3am though... Yes yes, I know what SHOULD have said. Damn.

Deb bought a coat and a dress. I bought prezzies for Amy and Merri which I will not reveal here. Heeeee. I bought a Camden tshirt (essential) and other assorted stuff. Saw a shirt that said "Legalise Canada" which I am now sorry I didn't buy so I could wear it and piss Emm off LOL. Could in all reality sneak back up there today.... hmmmmmm (taps chin thoughtfully).

If you want Goth, punk, emo, hippy or any other subculture gear (and I mean ANY) Camden is THE place. I avoided the music shops. That could have meant a premature end to the holiday due to lack of funds.

Anyhoo, must off and embark on other adventures involving parting with cash. Take care and loads of love. Soon there will be news from Belgium (waves to Sheila).

2 Comments:

At 18 March 2007 at 9:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ive wanted to go to camden for like agessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.... until my evil not quite so aunt told me she wanted to take me and ive since decided not to go.

 
At 18 March 2007 at 10:06 pm , Blogger Dragons said...

Oh, presents! =)

Though, i have always wanted to go to Camden, and you have just proved that i have to go. Quite clearly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home